The Step by Step:
1. Go to http://quantiles.com
2. Click on Use The Quantiles Framework (middle tab, blue)
3. Click on Quantile Teacher Assistant (second gray box)
4. Select Common Core, your grade level, and a standard.
5. If you review each standard you can select "more" (bottom right hand of each column) to view downloadable and digital resources related to each standard!
6. If you know the quantile range of your class (you could get this score from some assessments, for example the Scholastic Math Inventory will give you this information) you can adjust the range of your class at the top of the website. Just move the bar to adjust the range of your class or a small group of students (for example, your intervention group).
This is the VERY simple version of this web resource. These lessons are ready to be taught. If you would like to "kick them up a notch", view the sample below: